Products and services
The following product categories may be offered and supported from key Manufacturers:
Lighting and Lighting Controls
Wireless and Hybrid Advance Lighting Control Systems
Indoor Lighting – LED
Outdoor Lighting - LED
Emergency and Egress / BBU
Indoor Lighting – Sanitizing
Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE)
EV Charging Stations
EV Charging Station Accessories
EV Charging Stations Project Packages
Renewable Storage for EV Stations
Power Distribution Accessories and Products
- UL1558 Switchgear (Low Voltage Switchgear/LVS)
- Up to 10,000A, 600VAC,
- Up to 200kAIC Breaker manufacturer agnostic
- UL 891 (SWBDS)
- Up to 6000A, 600VAC, Up to 200kAIC
- Breaker manufacturer agnostic
- ANSI certified Metal Clad Switchgear (SlimVAC) and (SlimVAC AR) Arc Resistant
- Up to 2000A, 5-15kV, Up to 25/31.5kAIC
- AR Class 2B, Internal Arc Plenum
- Small footprint, 24” and 30” wide enclosure
- ANSI certified Metal Clad Switchgear
- Up to 4000A, 5-38kV, Up to 63kAIC
- 36” and 48” wide enclosure
Assessment and Proposals
before and after's
utility incentive assistance
California ev rebates
Not many but much
DEA believes in diversity of thought. We are creative in solving complex problems to best provide a solution to our customers that meets their timeline and budget.
The DNA of DEA
Communication, Reliability, Integrity, Growth
There is no such thing as over-communication. This applies externally to our customers as well as internally with colleagues. We believe in the ABC’s of communication – accuracy, brevity, and clarity.
A deadline or meeting time is not a suggestion. It is a promise to the customer that we will be there as a partner to assist in their business ventures. We are committed to holding true to our word at DEA.
Integrity isn’t a destination. It is a way of life. Use your moral compass daily.
There are constant changes in our industry and DEA is a nimble organization that adapts and overcomes the challenges that come along with inherent change.